FEATURES | TREETOPS
Treetops overlooks a quiet stream from its cantilevered private deck and is a short distance from ceremony & reception sites.
The newest addition to Lake Eden lodgings is a minimalist style lodging perfect for 2 guests that feels like sleeping in a modern treehouse! There is a private bathhouse built right onto the oversized deck with toilet, sink and walk in shower. Inside Treetops, there is a queen bed, electric fireplace and sitting furniture for your comfort. There is a small kitchenette with a 2 burner electric stove, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. It’s like having your very own treehouse with all the amenities!
Set on our 60 acre property amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Sleeps 2, queen bed
- Private bathhouse w/ shower (access outside)
- Secluded private deck overlooking the stream
- Gas Grill
- Linens & towels provided
- Heat and A/C
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Asheville
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
- 2 night minimum
- 50% deposit required upon reservation.
- $145 a night for 2 people
- $775 per week for 2 guests
- Available April – November only
- Subject to Buncombe County Room tax
- For standard terms and conditions – CLICK HERE.
AVAILABILITY | TREETOPS
Dates with a colored bar are already reserved and unavailable for rental.
While we try to update regularly, since we do list our lodgings on several online reservation sites we cannot guarantee that the below calendar is completely current. Please call (855) 525-3336 x 1 or fill out the form to the right for up to date info!