FEATURES | STUDIO
The Studio was originally designed as a documentary photography creative space. In September of 2006 it was renovated to accommodate guests and travelers. It has an inspiring, modern, spacious feeling with the outdoor wooded surroundings to complement your stay. As with all of the lodging at Lake Eden, the Studio has its own unique environment and is an easy relaxing getaway retreat.
Set on our 60 acre property amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Studio overlooks a quiet stream from its private patio area and is a short distance from ceremony & reception sites.
- Sleeps 1-4: 1 queen bed / 1 double futon
- Central AC/Heat.
- Oversized tiled shower room
- Private patio overlooking the stream
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Linens & towels provided
- Outdoor stone firepit / gas grill
- Just 5 minutes from downtown Black Mountain
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Asheville
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
- 2 night minimum.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation.
- $160 nightly for up to 4 guests.
- $850 weekly for up to 4 guests
- Dogs ONLY upon approval. Fee $40 per dog (up to 3 days), $60 per week per dog.
- Subject to 6% Buncombe County Room tax
- See Availability Calendar below
To view standard terms and conditions, CLICK HERE.
AVAILABILITY | STUDIO
Dates with a colored bar are already reserved and unavailable for rental.
While we try to update regularly, since we list our lodgings on several online reservation sites we cannot guarantee that the below calendar is completely current. Please call (855) 525-3336 x1 or submit an inquiry in the form to the right for up to date info!