FEATURES | LOG CABIN
Rustic elegance in a newly rebuilt 1814 Log Cabin at Lake Eden in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The cabin is nestled in a grove where the historic Black Mountain College once thrived during the ’40s and ’50s as one of the most important educational and artistic experiments. Mt. Mitchell, the highest point east of the Rockies, stands tall in the distance, mountain lakes and streams welcome you, and the beauty and spirit of this place is truly relaxing and magical. While you enjoy a feeling of being far away you have the luxury of being close to so many great experiences… Black Mountain (5 minutes), Asheville (20 min), Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Estate, Cherokee, and outdoor adventures abound (hikes, rafting, mountain biking, climbing, picnics, etc).
About your Cabin Stay
- Kitchenette with microwave, stovetop, sink, and supplies. Lots of great restaurants 5 to 20 minutes drive.
- TV/VCR & CD Player.
- Woodburning stove / AC / Heat
- Outdoor stone oven / grill & picnic area
- Upstairs loft with queen bed, Living Room double futon
- Outdoor Hammock
- Linens & towels provided
Rates & Availability – 2016
- 2 nights minimum.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation.
- $160 for up to 4 guests.
- $850 for up to 4 guests
- Dogs, per approval ONLY. Fee $40 per dog (up to 3 days), $60 per week per dog.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. (we cannot accept checks at check-in)
- Subject to 6% Buncombe County Room tax
- See availability calendar below
To view standard terms and conditions CLICK HERE.
AVAILABILITY | LOG CABIN
Dates with a colored bar are already reserved and unavailable for rental.
While we try to update regularly, we cannot guarantee that the below calendar is completely current. Please call (855) 525-3336 or email for up to date info!