The Studio was originally designed as a documentary photography creative space. In September of 2006 it was renovated to accommodate guests and travelers. It has an inspiring, modern, spacious feeling with the outdoor wooded surroundings to complement your stay. As with all of the lodging at Lake Eden, the Studio has its own unique environment and is an easy relaxing getaway retreat.
Set on our 60 acre property amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Studio overlooks a quiet stream from its private patio area and is a short distance from ceremony & reception sites.
- Sleeps 1-4, 1 queen bed & 1 double futon
- Central AC/Heat.
- Washer/Dryer, CD Stereo
- Oversized tiled shower room
- Private patio overlooking the stream
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Linens & towels provided
- Outdoor stone firepit / gas grill
- Just 5 minutes from downtown Black Mountain
- Just 20 minutes from downtown Asheville